Sirman Slicers , model Smart 250 - Usa :
• High-quality, stylish, lightweight and compact space saving design
• Superior die-cast aluminum construction
• Easy to carry for catering needs
• The only ones in their class featuring a fan-cooled motor to avoid overheating
• Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
• The easy, fast breakdown and the increased blade and machine body gap makes cleaning a breeze
• The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
• The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
• The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut. .
• A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical Components.
• The hopper features an exclusive heavy duty plastic protection to keep operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
• Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
• The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
Operation: Gravity feed.
Construction: Superior die-cast aluminum construction.
Knife: One piece, chromium plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade.
Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action.
Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
Motor: 0.25 Hp (185W), belt-driven, air-cooled.
Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.55 Amp.
Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long.
Switch: On/Off button.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde CAS #50-00-0 Trace Level Contaminant, or other Prop 65 listed chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information click here: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov