NBS PART#: SIRMAN ELIO L
SIRMAN ELIO L SINGLE PANINI GRILL WITH GROOVE TOP AND FLAT BOTTOM
Sirman Panini Grills , model Elio-Usa :
• Sirman panini grills feature a non-stick ceramic material that not only is very easy to clean after cooking but is extremely tough and long-lasting. It won’t chip or peel,a nd should last as long as the unit itself.
• The fine grain cast iron plates provide even and fast heat distribution and recovery
• Well-suited for high volume operations
• Expand your kitchen capabilities by providing multiple menu options all in one small footprint
• Increase sales and profits and keep costs and maintenance low!
• The self-balancing top cooking surfaces allow for easy opening and closing, and stay in place.
• The hinge mechanism can be simply adjusted with an Allan key( not supplied) without removing the spring cover.
• The 9 oz. (6 oz. ELIO) capacity grease receptacle is fron-tmounted and easily removable thanks to two handles.
• The spring cover is removable for accessibility.
• The scraping brush is standard.
Construction: Stainless steel body with seasoned cast iron work surfaces.
Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 15A, 1800W (220V, 50Hz available on request).
Plug & Cord: Attached plug, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG12, 5” long cord.
Controls: One thermostat with off position.
Heating element: Two: shock-proof, coated.
Timer: Up to 15 min.
Work surfaces Elio: Two, 9 7/8” (250 mm) wide, 10” (255 mm) deep. Top surface is adjustable.
Work surfaces Cort: Two, 14 1/2” (355 mm) wide, 10 ” (255 mm) deep. Top surface is adjustable.
Work surfaces styles: R version: grooved top and bottom L version: grooved top and flat bottom LL version: flat top and bottom
Disclaimer: The above described parts are supplied by National Band Saw Company as replacement parts for equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde CAS #50-00-0 Trace Level Contaminant, or other Prop 65 listed chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information click here: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov