NBS PART#: SIRMAN CONOVA 300
SIRMAN CANOVA 300 12" HEAVY DUTY BELT DRIVEN MANUAL DELI SLICER 1/3HP
OEM#: Sirman Conova 300
MODEL(S): Conova 300
Sirman Slicers , model Canova 300-Usa :
• Compact yet sturdy, ideal for heavy-duty use in a limited counter space
• Exclusive high-quality, rounded, no edges design, increased blade and machine body gap, easy breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
• Inner blade cover ensures a perfectly aligned cut. No waste when cutting same product at different times.
• Zero blade exposure due to a permanent blade rim guard and a carriage lockout to prevent exposed blade edge when the blade guard is removed for cleaning purposes
• Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
• The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
• The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
• The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
• A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical Components.
• The hopper features an exclusive heavy duty plastic protection to keep operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
• A permanently-mounted knife ring guard covers the non- cutting side of the blade.
• Overcurrent protection
• Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
• The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
Operation: Gravity feed.
Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy.
Knife: One piece, hollow ground, tempered, chromium plated carbon steel blade.
Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action.
Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
Motor: 0.33 Hp (245W), up to 0.5 Hp peak, belt-driven, fan cooled.
Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.8 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request).
Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long.
Switch: Rotary on/off with indicator light
Disclaimer: The above described parts are supplied by National Band Saw Company as replacement parts for equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde CAS #50-00-0 Trace Level Contaminant, or other Prop 65 listed chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information click here: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov