March 27, 2020
- Most shipping carriers including FedEx and UPS have suspended all service guarantees.
- Packages are moving most without delays but just set your proper expectations just in-case.
March 25, 2020
- We are still shipping out orders Same Day Placed as long as the order is received by 2:30pm.
- As a reminder orders and invoices can be paid via credit card at anytime, free of service fees or charges. National Band Saw has always offered this to all our customers free of charge.
- USPS has had a delay in pick up and delivery of mail items, we are working hard to ensure checks and packages are received and processed in a timely manner.
March 24, 2020
- As of today invoices can be paid with Credit Card, just give us a call and we will process your payment with no transaction fee.
- Please be patient during this time and understand that USPS is experiencing a backlog.
March 22, 2020
- National Band Saw is currently taking order via the website at www.nationalbandsaw.com and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be open Monday the 23rd at 8 am PST. All orders that are currently pending will be processed and shipped that day. Thank you for you patience and check back regularly for updates.
March 20, 2020
- National Band Saw will be implementing temporary modified hours.
- Currently as of March 21st , 2020 our hours will be 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (PST) and Closed Weekends, We're striving to maintain normal operations within this modified schedule; same day shipping and availability of parts is at the top of our priorities along with the safety of everybody. We appreciate your patience and understanding if there is a delay in shipping of an order or the unavailability of an item due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please check back here regularly for updates and place your orders here or the app and they will be processed as soon as possible.