NBS PART#: COOKTEK MC2502F
The CookTek portable countertop induction cooktop features a stainless steel exterior and a commercial grade glass ceramic top for durability and easy cleaning. The high impact glass-ceramic top is designed for use in busy commercial kitchens. This countertop induction cooktop offers an LED display and 27 precise temperature settings.
- Double burner surface
- Large control knob for ease of use
- Automatic power and temperature control
- 27 precise temperature settings
- 20 power cook settings
- Heavy duty, high impact glass-ceramic top
- Pan Maximizer allows for maximum heating of induction compatible pans
- Cooktop shuts off automatically if an error occurs
- LED display is easy to read
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- Automatic shut-off prevents overheating
- Grease filter and air baffle keep fans running smoothly
- Glass-ceramic top is easy to clean
- Only to be used with induction compatible cookware
- Overall Dimensions: 27.58-in. W x 13.85-in. D x 4.99-in. H
- 240V/60Hz/1-ph,22A, 6-ft. NEMA 6-30 plug included
- Entela, CE, and NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Range, portable table-top, (2) 2500 watts, double hob, front to back, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, separate control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel exterior, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 22.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 6-30P, ETL, NSF, CERETURNS OF EQUIPMENT PURCHASED IN OUR FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL SHIPPING AMOUNT.
Disclaimer: The above described parts are supplied by National Band Saw Company as replacement parts for equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde CAS #50-00-0 Trace Level Contaminant, or other Prop 65 listed chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information click here: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov