NBS PART#: BREW 83200
BREW DEMON HARD CIDER KIT PRO
Makes 2 gallons of wicked-good cider in just 14 days!
2-GALLON HARD CIDER KIT PRO
While the pioneers were waiting for their apple trees to grow, they made fruit wines (anything to avoid drinking the water). When they finally had apples our forefathers started the American tradition of making Hard Cider. Now you can have the best of both worlds with the Hard Cider Kit Pro.
Included in this kit is our most popular Hard Apple Cider Recipe, Forbidden Fruit (no snake required) as well as a can of Oregon Fruit which works wonderfully well with the cider to produce an exciting and delicious beverage. It’s a dry, crisp and refreshing recipe with an ABV of around 5.5%.
Caution: You may want to keep it all for yourself and not tell your friends.
The equipment package not only features our revolutionary clear, conical fermenter, but a range of brewing tools which clearly show you’re a pro. Add to this a set of logoed bottles and caps and you’re set to brew the best.
This Hard Cider Kit is the gift for the pro (or the wanabe!)
- (1) Clear Conical Fermenter
- (1) Fermenter Base
- (1) Adjustable Flow Tap Assembly
- (1) Bubbler Upgrade (Airlock, #2 rubber stopper, lid gasket)
- (1) Stick-on Temperature Gauge
- (1) 5.5% ABV Blueberry Hard Cider Recipe (shown here)
- (2) Packets of Dry Hard Cider Brewing Yeast
- (1) Packet of One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
- (8) Plastic Amber 1 Liter Bottles & Reusable Caps
- (8) Custom Bottle Labels
- (1) Bottle Filler & Hose
- (1) Heat Tolerant Plastic Mixing Spoon
- (1) Easy to Follow Brewing Instruction
This recipe requires a blender. Sanitize everything that comes in contact with your cider including the blender.RETURNS OF EQUIPMENT PURCHASED IN OUR FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL SHIPPING AMOUNT.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde CAS #50-00-0 Trace Level Contaminant, or other Prop 65 listed chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information click here: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov